Name: DR. TONI NASSAR
Nationality: LEBANESE - BRAZILIAN
Address: Sin el Fil - Boulevard Pierre Gemayel, Nassar building, Horsh Tabet, Beirut
Contact: 009611499222 – 0096171499222
I - Specialties:
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Laser Surgeries
- Stem cells for plastic surgery
II - COURSES AND CONGRESSES:
- COURSE OF THE SCHOOL OF PROF. PITANGUY 1999-2000
- INTERCHANGE OF AESTHETIC MEDICINE FRANCE-BRAZIL SINCE 2000.
- POST-GRADUATION COURSE ORGANIZED BY THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF PLASTIC SURGERY 2000.
- INTEGRATED COURSE OF THE CREDENTIAL DEPARTMENTS OF THE BRAZILIAN SOCIETY OF PLASTIC SURGERY-COLLEGE OF SURGEONS (RIO DE JANEIRO), 1999-2000-2001.
- XVIII CARIOCA JOURNEY OF AESTHETIC SURGERY (RIO DE JANEIRO) AUGUST 1999.
- XXXVI BRAZILIAN CONGRESS OF PLASTIC SURGERY IN NOVEMBER 1999
- CONGRESS OF LAGOA-HOSPITAL DA LAGOA IN NOVEMBER 1999
- XIX CARIOCA JOURNEY OF PLASTIC SURGERY IN AUGUST 2000
- XIII MEETING OF THE AEXPI (ASSOCIATION OF THE FORMER STUDENTS OF PROF. PITANGUY) IN SEPTEMBER 2000
- XX CARIOCA JOURNEY OF PLASTIC SURGERY AND THE CARIOCA ISAPS IN AUGUST 2001
- XXI CARIOCA JOURNEY OF PLASTIC AND AESTHETIC SURGERY IN AUGUST 2002.
- XXII CARIOCA JOURNEY OF PLASTIC AND AESTHETIC SURGERY IN AUGUST 2003.
- XXXX BRAZILIAN CONGRESS OF PLASTIC SURGERY IN NOVEMBER 2003.
- XXXXI BRAZILIAN AND INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF PLASTIC SURGERY (ISAPS) AUGUST 2006.
- XXXXII CARIOCA JOURNEY OF PLASTIC AND AESTHETIC SURGERY IN RIO DE JANEIRO AUGUST 2008.
- ISAPS – BEIRUT POST-GRADUATE COURSE “BEAUTY: ART & SCIENCE” BEIRUT OCTOBER 2008
- FIRST ANNUAL CONGRESS OF LSPRAS AND WORLD CONGRESS OF PLASTIC SURGEONS OF LEBANESE DESCENT BEIRUT OCTOBER 2010.
- SHARM DERMA CONFERENCE SHARM EL SHEIKH OCTOBER 2010
- CONGRESS OF INTERNATIONAL MASTER COURSE ON AGING SKIN (IMCAS) SHARAM EL SHEIKH OCTOBER 2010
- EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOP ON DYSPORT USAGE IN AESTHETIC MEDICINE SHARM EL SHEIKH OCTOBER 2010
- 47 CONGRESSO BRASILEIRO DE CIRURGIA PLASTICA VICTORIA NOVEMEBER 2010
- CONGRESS OF INTERNATIONAL MASTER COURSE ON AGING SKIN (IMCAS) MONACO APRIL 2011.
- THE AESTHETIC MEETING 2011 BOSTON USA MAY 2011
I- TRAINING PERIODS:
- TRAINING IN PLASTIC AND MICRO-SURGERY IN THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ONCOLOGY IN 2000
- TRAINING IN THE CENTER OF TREATMENT OF BURN AT GALEAO AIR FORCE HOSPITAL IN 2000
- TRAINING IN THE CENTER OF TREATMENT OF LABIOPALATAL FISSURE AT THE MUNICIPAL HOSPITAL NOSSA SENHORA. IN 2001.
- ADVANCES IN PLASTIC SURGERY OF THE FACE IN MAY 1999.
- OBESITY AND PLASTIC SURGERY IN JUNE 1999.
- FORUM OF BREAST IN OCTOBER 1999.
- CURRENT CONTRAVERSIES IN LIPOSUCTION IN MARCH 2000.
- FORUM IN BREAST PROSTHESIS IN APRIL 2000.
- TRAINING IN TORSOPLASTY IN MAY 2000.
- INTERACTION OF THE MAMMAY PROSTHESES WITH THE BREASTS IN JUNE 2000.
- ORGANIZATION OF DOCTOR’S OFFICES IN NOVEMBER 2000.
- SILICON AND THE LAW IN MARCH 2001.
- PLASTIC SURGEON & CEO AT Dr NASSAR HOSPITAL - BEIRUT, LEBANON since 2012 till now
- PLASTIC SURGEON AND DIRECTOR OF BRAZILIAN ESTHETIC CLINICS- BEIRUT, LEBANON since 2004 till now.
- CONGRESS OF LOGOA CO-AUTHOR OF THE WORK: PALPEBRAL PTOSIS IN NOVEMBER 1999.
- MEETING OF THE AEXPI (ASSOCIATION OF THE FORMER-STUDENTS OF PROFESSOR IVO PITANGUY). PRESENTED WORK: RECONSTRUCTION OF SCALP WITH EXPANDERS IN SEPTEMBER 2000.
- MEETING OF THE CREDENTIAL DEPARTMENTS OF THE BRAZILIAN SOCIETY OF PLASTIC SURGERY. PRESENTATION OF THE WORK: SURGICAL TREATMENT OF SEQUELS OF FOOT BURNING IN OCTOBER 2000.
- PRESENTATION OF LECTURE IN THE INTEGRATED COURSE OF THE CREDENTIAL DEPARTMENTS OF THE BRAZILIAN PLASTIC SURGERY (RIO DE JANEIRO): ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY OF THE HAIR FOLICULE AND EVOLUTION OF THE TREATMENT OF BALDNESS IN APRIL 2001.
- Arabic (Read, Written, Spoken)
- English (Read, Written, Spoken)
- French (Read, Written, Spoken)
- Portuguese (Read, Written, Spoken)
- Spanish (Read, Written, Spoken)
- PRIZE OF HELOISA BOS IN THE PRESENTATION OF THE WORK: RECONSTRUCTION OF THE SCALP WITH EXPANDERS MEETING OF THE AEXPI (ASSOCIATION OF THE FORMER-STUDENTS OF PROFESSOR IVO PITANGUY) IN SEPTEMBER 2000.
- Z IBDA3 AWARD FOR THE BEST HEALTH ACCOMPLISHMENT IN SEPTEMBER 2013.
- HORSE RIDING
DR TONI NASSAR, born in Zahle-Lebanon, is a specialist in plastic & reconstructive surgery. Being interested in the outcomes of aging on outer appearance and in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery from a very young age, Dr. Nassar decided to pursue a career in plastic surgery.
He achieved his studies in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, the first capital in plastic surgery around the world and also the capital of beauty and glamour. Dr. Toni Nassar specialized and received his certification in plastic and reconstructive surgery at Lagoa Hospital.
There, he had the opportunity to work with a diverse and talented group of plastic surgeons, including Prof. IVO PITANGUY with whom he achieved a certificate for a 2 year period of Ivo Pitanguy course.
He did his training courses in INTERCLINICA, with Dr. Marcelo Daher, a reputed private clinic in plastic surgery in Brazil. Coming back to his country, honored for what he did and proud to make his dream a reality. This dream was realized by opening four branches of The BRAZILIAN ESTHETIC CLINICS (Verdun, Kaslik, Jal el dib and Zahle). In these branches, DR. TONI NASSAR has a team of professionals who help him achieve his goals.
To his knowledge in plastic surgery, DR. TONI NASSAR added his own artistic ability. The resulting goal was a surgeon with passion to get superior results and top-quality medical care. Due to this excellent results and good reputation, he now has patients from all over the world visiting his 4 branches.
In 2012 Dr. Nassar announced the opening of his 2 new clinics in Kuwait and Qatar.
DR. TONI NASSAR takes extra time with each patient to ensure that their goals are met. In the 4 branches of Brazilian Esthetic Clinics, Dr Nassar has trained a very professional team to provide you with the highest quality of care using the most innovative techniques. Dr Nassar constantly reviews the literature, attends meetings (BRAZIL, PARIS, MONACCO, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA…….) and masters the best new techniques.
He appeared many times on TVs (CNN, M6, Arabia, Jazira, LBC, MTV and many others). Also, he did many interviews with different magazines. He participated in the election of Miss Lebanon 2008 which gave him the title of the Beauty Ambassador in Lebanon.
DR. TONI NASSAR is internationally recognized as a cosmetic plastic surgeon, member of BSCP (Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery), and was nominated by the French TV M6 as "the plastic surgeon of the stars" in 2010.
Dr. Nassar is well known worldwide as the plastic surgeon for local and international stars, as well as political figures, including presidents, kings, and princes.
Dr Nassar also holds an advanced specialization in lipolaser technique from Germany. He uses this new technique in his hospital for sculpturing the body by Vibrolipolaser.
Recently, Dr Toni Nassar's dream came true when he opened his private, luxurious hospital in a glamorous location in Sin el Fil, only 4 km from downtown Beirut. Dr Nassar hospital is well known for its originality with different taste of suites mixing the oriental, the tropical, the classic, the modern, and the fashion themes in a one smart building offering high technology to its guests.
Dr Nassar Hospital is considered the first stem cell center for plastic surgery in the region. You can find lot of treatments using the advanced stem cell technique for the face and the body. Dr Toni Nassar is involved in stem cell research by collaborating with other colleagues in different centers in France, United States, Brazil, and Korea.
At Dr. Nassar's Hospital, you will hear clients saying the following: "we feel at home", "it is like a boutique hotel", "very clean and safe"," very artistic with a good taste", "professional and well educated team”. Not only that, at Dr. Nassar's Hospital, we have all that you need for an outstanding personal appearance and a stunning aesthetic character.