Dr Toni Nassar, has win the Z-ebda3 Competition for the category of best achievement in health
Department (Zahle TV)
Dr Toni Nassar at Murex dor Red Carpet – Mtv 2012
Sculpt your body curves, gently melt and remove your love handles fat excess, and design your 6 pack by the newest technique “Vibrolipolaser”.
Vibrolipolaser is the best and advanced technique for fat removal for all the body parts and skin tightening at the same time without hurting the skin . It has a double effect: a mechanical and a laser effect to stretch the skin causing a visible retraction soon after the surgery.
The Vibrolipolaser has a benefit effect on the fat removal without trauma ,after vibrolipolaser we can see less blood loss and easy fat removal at the same time, it means less ecchymosis (blue marks).
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is a method of obtaining donor hair for Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT), where individual follicular units are harvested directly from the donor area, without the need for a linear incision. In this hair restoration procedure, a 1-mm punch is used to make a small circular incision in the skin around the upper part of the follicular unit which is then extracted directly from the scalp.
- No linear scar; important for those who wear their hair short
- Decreases healing time in the donor area
- Useful for those with a greater risk of donor scarring
- Ideal for repairing donor scars that cannot be excised
- No limitations on strenuous exercise after the procedure
- Less post-op discomfort
- Provides an alternative when the scalp is too tight for a strip excision
- Enables one to harvest finer hair from the nape of the neck to be used at the hairline or for eyebrows
- Makes it possible to harvest non-scalp hair; ex. beard or body hair
- More useful when a limited total number of grafts are needed
Maximum follicular unit graft yield is lower than with FUT
Size of session is limited :
- Requires multiple sessions to equal the size of a single FUT